I am an Intercultural Development Consultant and Coach. This means that I use a coach-approach to help leaders and professionals to develop intercultural competence and become more inclusive and effective in their roles.
My consulting and coaching practice is founded on the following expertise:
- International Coach Federation certified training and experience in leadership coaching
- professional development and membership with ICF Global and ICF Saskatchewan
- certified training and experience in administering the Intercultural Development Inventory®
- certified training and experience in facilitating confidential IDI® team debrief workshops and individual debriefs
- a Master of Education degree in Human Resources Development with knowledge about theories in leadership, diversity and inclusion, and intercultural competence
- leadership experience in non-profit governance, committee projects, and community development in the education, non-profit, and government sectors
I can be contacted at: [email protected] . My website address is: https://sightsonsuccessconsulting.com/ .
I look forward to engaging with you!
“As executive director of the Canadian Mental Health Association Battleford’s Branch, I was fortunate for the opportunity to engage Angeline Chia as my professional coach through ICF Saskatchewan’s Community Support Program. During our coaching sessions, Angeline’s thought-provoking questions helped me make positive changes to work load management, gave me the opportunity to consider new approaches to conflict resolution and encouraged me to learn more about myself.”
–Jane Zielke de Montbrun