I am a Qualified Administrator (QA) of the Intercultural Development Inventory® (IDI®) and a professional leadership coach certified by the International Coach Federation.
I have integrated and honed my expertise into my role and vocation as an Intercultural Development Consultant. My expertise may be summarized as follows:
- more than twenty years of experience and insights managing diversity mainly in the education and non profit sectors
- a graduate degree in Education in Human Resources Development
- certified training in administering the IDI®
- certified training in leadership coaching
- and knowledge, experience, and skills in facilitating professional development training.
I am passionate about helping leaders to develop and sustain the capability needed to bridge cultural differences and build adaptable organizations that attract, and more importantly, retain the best talent. I am committed to supporting leaders in their learning and development journeys for the long term to maximize their personal and professional potential and to achieve positive outcomes.
Through my consulting practice, Sights on Success Consulting, I offer and facilitate the following preeminent and professional learning and development tools and services:
- formal and professional assessments
- leadership coaching
- peer mentoring
- researched-based presentations.
You may contact me through my website, https://sightsonsuccessconsulting.com/ to talk about your current situation and needs with regard to improving your capability with cultural differences. I look forward to engaging with you!